THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Prizes announced!

As many of you know, I am giving away a prize to the best commenter of the month. I will announce the winner in September and they will receive their choice of the following prizes:

T-Shirt option 1: be

T-Shirt option 2: Pelacara (face-peeler) This is made for a special few. Some of my fellow
missionaries have been accused of being the mythical face peelers. By the way these faces are
supposed to be sold in the states...yeah. so, you too can join the club. just don't wear this in Peru!


Book option: If you prefer the non-fiction book I will send you a copy of "Reimagining Church"
by Frank Viola


It isn't too late to send in your comments about any of the previous posts and I will be posting a new chapter in the next couple of days! go nuts.

0 comments: